|Select Your Size||
S, M, L
African Storm Classic Candle
R130.00 – R545.00
Celebrate the women of Africa and their courageous spirit with this classic single wick scented candle packaged in a beautiful amethyst and gold box. African Storm’s leading herbaceous note is energetic at first but settles into the soft, feminine notes of jasmine and sandalwood, creating a dynamic and warming fragrance.
- Fragranced 500ml (large), 250ml (medium), or 100ml (small) soy wax blend with single cotton wick in recyclable glass.
- Burning time of 55 hours (large), 35 hours (medium) or 12 hours (small).
- Hand-poured in South Africa, using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France.
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and recycled once the candle is done.
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn.
- Allow the surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours.
- Wax has a “memory” and if you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling.
- Never exceed a 4-hour burning time and do not blow out your candle, allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours.
African Storm Collection
- Top Notes: Baobab, Bittersweet Almond, Energizing Basil
- Heart Notes: Exotic Jasmine Flowers
- Base Notes: Delicate White Sandalwood