|Select Your Size||
S, M, L
Black Gold Classic Candle
R130.00 – R545.00
Honouring Africa’s natural wealth through the medium of fragrance, Black Gold imbues the decadence of an ancient aristocracy in the Kingdom of Mapungubwe where the famed golden rhino was discovered in 1932.
- Fragranced 500ml (large), 250ml (medium), or 100ml (small) soy wax blend with single cotton wick in recyclable glass.
- Burning time of 55 hours (large), 35 hours (medium) or 12 hours (small).
- Hand-poured in South Africa, using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France.
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and recycled once the candle is done.
- Notes: aniseed, black cherry and rum, layered with tobacco and rich Oudh.
- A unisex fragrance that is intense and decadent.
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn.
- We Do this is when the candle wax is cool.
- Allow the surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours.
- Wax has a “memory” and if you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling.
- Never exceed a 4-hour burning time and do not blow out your candle, allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours.