|Select Your Size||
S, M, L
Safari Days Classic Candle
R130.00 – R545.00
The ‘piece de resistance’ of the candle range is these varying small, medium and large glass holders with three wicks packaged in a hard box which is a standalone work of art. The box tells the story of Safari Days through its enchanting ink drawings created by the hand of South African fine artist, Sharon Boonzaier.
- Fragranced 500ml (large), 250ml (medium), or 100ml (small) soy wax blend with single cotton wick in recyclable glass.
- Burning time of 55 hours (large), 35 hours (medium) or 12 hours (small).
- Hand-poured in South Africa, using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France.
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and recycled once the candle is done.
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn.
- Allow the surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours.
- Wax has a “memory” and if you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling.
- Never exceed a 4-hour burning time and do not blow out your candle, allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours.
Safari Days Collection
- Top Notes: Crisp Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Wild Sage, Ancient Cypress, Musk
- Base Notes: Spiced Patchouli Leaves, Calming Cedarwood